Art & Craft Bazaar
1. Operates on every Saturday (including Public Holidays) from 4.00pm – 9.00pm
2. Set up time is before 4.00pm and dismantle at 9.30pm (latest)
3. Rental & deposit
[indent][indent]Rental for Non CM Tenant: RM250 per month
• Vendors pay 3 months rental in advance will entitle to a RM50 discount. In other words, non CM tenants pay RM700. CM tenants pay RM400.
All vendors have to pay a deposit of RM50 which is refundable shall there is no damage on the tables & chairs provided to them during the tenure. [/indent][/indent]
4. All vendors are required to settle that particular month rental on the 1st Saturday of the month.
5. Only welcome vendors that sell Malaysian products, handicrafts, arts, T-shirts, woodcarving etc…
6. Only products listed and approved by the management on the current application may be sold. If vendor wish to add new items, a request in writing with photos must be approved by the Management of Central Market.
7. Bazaar area include Art Lane & Jalan Benteng
8. Central Market will only provide canopy, foldable table & plastic chairs.
9. Stall location is on ballot basis. CM management will conduct weekly ballot.
10. Stalls cannot be transferred, sublet, franchised or sold to any other person without prior approval.
11. All tenants are required to take care of the cleanliness.
12. Vendors are encouraged to do art & craft demonstrations at their stalls.
13. Vendors may obtain permission from the management to conduct promotional activities or workshops at the stage area.
14. Central Market accepts no responsibility for damages to persons or goods, or any loss due to theft, fire, assault, negligence or vandalism.
15. Central Market reserves the rights to terminate the tenure shall the vendor violates the rule of the complex or the products sold are found not permitted at the bazaar area.
16. Matters not covered herein shall be regulated and determined by A&P Dept or the Central Market Management separately.
Tel: 03-2031 0399/ 5399/ 7399/ 9399
Fax: 03-2032 2399